About Me

My photo
Hey y'all! Well first off I'm Melody Rose and I'm a local here in GS alabama. I created this blog to tell people about our little paradise, Gulf Shores! I'm unbiased, so I promise you everything on here is real and the truth. I will not lie, or make something sound better than it is or worse than it is. I've realized how many people just are in love with Gulf Shores, so I though I'd start this blog to update y'all, let you know about great food (or horrible food), fun things to do for everyone, and soo much more. :)

Jun 27, 2011

The Best Coconut Shrimp in GS - Bahama Bob's!

Bahama Bob's is right in the heart of Gulf Shores on West Beach Blvd (Turn right at the end of Hwy 59 south and it's about 1/2 mile on your left.)  It's one of the very few restaurants right on the beach. You can sit outside and have a beautiful view of the Gulf, or sit inside and enjoy the air conditioning. The waiters and waitresses are probably the kindest workers I've seen around here. It's a great place for the family as well.
   Lets talk about the coconut shrimp already! Now see, I don't like seafood (I know, I know, how can I not like seafood? lol) but my mama (known as Susan to everyone except me) LOVES it, as a matter of fact Bahama Bob's is her favorite restaurant. We've eaten at all kinds of restaurants and she said Bahama Bob's is the absolute BEST.
 
   Here's what she had to say about it:
Me: Why is Bahama Bob's your favorite restaurant in Gulf Shores?
Susan: First of all the name, okay. How do you top that? And then it's ocean front. I don't mind having to wait for a seat when you have to wait (dinner time is busy!) because you can go sit on the beach. The service is excellent, polite and fast.
Me: Why is their coconut shrimp the best?
Susan: It's cooked perfect with lots of fresh coconut and an excellent jezebell sauce. Their fries are great and there cole slaw is the best on the island as well as their hush puppies.

   So there ya go folks, if you're in Gulf Shores check out Bahama Bob's! If you aren't here but plan on coming down, plan on trying their coconut shrimp as well.

XOXO - Melody Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment