About Me

My photo
Hey y'all! Well first off I'm Melody Rose and I'm a local here in GS alabama. I created this blog to tell people about our little paradise, Gulf Shores! I'm unbiased, so I promise you everything on here is real and the truth. I will not lie, or make something sound better than it is or worse than it is. I've realized how many people just are in love with Gulf Shores, so I though I'd start this blog to update y'all, let you know about great food (or horrible food), fun things to do for everyone, and soo much more. :)

Jun 27, 2011

Review on Zooland Mini Golf!

Zooland Mini Golf is $5 all you can play, let's be serious, I couldn't pass that up! I haven't played mini golf since I was probably 5 years old, so my mama decided that on one of our very rare days off of work, we'd go play.  I can't even begin to tell you what a great time I had, at first I was nervous of looking stupid because I'm not very good, but the other players there were so nice. It wasn't too challenging, but it was really fun.
   So when you first walk up there's all kinds of decorative signs, one said "Beware of killer flamingos" with a pink flamingo on it. Another said "Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late"  Ah, I love Jimmy Buffet. It was just so entertaining as soon and you walked in with all the signs. Then when you got up to the desk to pay the worker (who I believe was the owner) he was so nice and good to the customers.
   As far as getting ready to play, it was pretty simple, you grab you putter and a ball, then a score card and you're good to go.  I was pretty pleased to see they had pink (my favorite color) balls, they also had purple, orange, yellow, and black. Now, once you get going you'll see all kinds of cool statues of things like mermaids, gorillas, giraffes, tiki head type of things. It was just really cool. Each statue of an animal had a butt (obviously) and I made an effort to take a picture with each one even if it meant having the person behind me wait a minute lol :)
    Basically, Zooland Mini Golf is an awesome place for people of all ages. If I were you, I'd definitely have to check it out - oh and make sure to take pictures with all of the animal butts! :)

XOXO - Melody Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment