About Me

My photo
Hey y'all! Well first off I'm Melody Rose and I'm a local here in GS alabama. I created this blog to tell people about our little paradise, Gulf Shores! I'm unbiased, so I promise you everything on here is real and the truth. I will not lie, or make something sound better than it is or worse than it is. I've realized how many people just are in love with Gulf Shores, so I though I'd start this blog to update y'all, let you know about great food (or horrible food), fun things to do for everyone, and soo much more. :)

Jun 28, 2011

Workers Cleaning Tarballs from Oil Spill in Fort Morgan

As some of you know, Fort Morgan is just to the west of Gulf shores with beautiful peaceful beaches and houses. Because me and my mama clean condos we were on Fort Morgan today to clean a house as we saw what looked like BP workers or city workers with nets cleaning up tarballs. We haven't seen this since last summer. I assumed they'd start doing this again because everyone says "Oh come on down the oil is gone!" (yeah yeah okay. liars.) Though the worst of it IS gone, there are still smallish tarballs on the beaches. Thankfully enough tourists have complained about it and now they're cleaning them up :)

XOXO - Melody Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment