About Me

My photo
Hey y'all! Well first off I'm Melody Rose and I'm a local here in GS alabama. I created this blog to tell people about our little paradise, Gulf Shores! I'm unbiased, so I promise you everything on here is real and the truth. I will not lie, or make something sound better than it is or worse than it is. I've realized how many people just are in love with Gulf Shores, so I though I'd start this blog to update y'all, let you know about great food (or horrible food), fun things to do for everyone, and soo much more. :)

Jul 3, 2011

The Fireworks Show Must Go On!

Despite the wildfire burning right next to The Wharf, they're still doing their fireworks tonight and tomorrow. I can see the fireworks from my house, they aren't impressive at all. Lets hope they do better tomorrow.
   Also, tomorrow they'll be doing fireworks over the Gulf off of the State Park Pier! Be sure to check it out, I'll be there taking lots of pictures then coming home and making a blog about for all of you who missed it!

XOXO - Melody Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment